Meet my new friend: Penny

Hi guys!

I have a new friend: Penny board! I just got this idea one day when browsing online that this could be my new little hobby. The next thing I know is that I received this cute Penny by mail. I've tried it couple of times now. The first rather fail attempt you can see in the video...Posted because it was requested by so many people :D. I also tried it in Tempelhof last weekend and I didn't suck quite as much as on the first time. Too bad the winter is here and my pennying start will be cut short! 

Is there any other happy Penny owners out there?



Sweatshirt- Wildfox, Jeans - Zara, Trainers - Vans

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable :D One of my close friends taught me how to longboard and it was terrifying, but lots of fun...I can't imagine riding something that small, I'd be doubly afraid of falling :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think these kinds of things you should just learn when u are a kid..as a adult you don't have the courage anymore and it seems to hurt twice as much as well :). Do you still longboard though?

      Delete
  2. I'm not able to lonboard, but I've always I wish I could! I tried one time and I was about to crush against a tree LOL Lucky you! You have a lovely blog, just started following you :) come to check mine, it will be lovely have your opinion! http://thecosmochic.blogspot.it

    Cheers
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, I know, it's difficult, especially for a person like me with no coordination skills :p. I'llcheck out your blog now :)

      Delete

 
Site By Designer Blogs