Video & images of our trip to Copenhagen

Hi guys!

Me and Ben spent the previous weekend in Copenhagen. We flew there on Friday evening by Easyjet and came back on Sunday evening. The trip came so quickly after my holidays in Spain that I nearly had no time to ask my Danish colleagues for some tips. My friend Heini had also visited the city many times and we got a bunch of good tips from her. We rented bikes on Saturday and managed to see quite a lot that day. On Sunday we spent most of the time in Tivoli theme park. Copenhagen was just as great as I expected. I really recommend a weekend trip there if you live close enough to catch a flight there.

I've edited quite a few videos lately so can also subscribe to my Youtube channel to see them all. Also I won't be posting all of my new blogposts in Facebook anymore, so an easier way for you to keep up to date is to follow me in Bloglovin :).

Here's yet again a video of the trip and some pics...






















4 comments:

  1. Ojjjj, some day mä niin muutan tuohon kaupunkiin, love it love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sun vinkeistä oli ihan sikana apua, kiitos niistä <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you :) Easy to take lovely pics in a lovely city ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, I am now following you on GF, Bloglovin and Google + if you want to follow me back :)
    http://www.faceinfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Site By Designer Blogs