20k hike in Berlin

Hi guys!

I haven't posted for a while! Mostly because my laptop is so slow and yet I haven't bought a new one... I'd also like to write about my and my sisters' trip to New York, but there are SO many pictures that I need more time to sort them out ;)

Today I went hiking here in Berlin. Berlin is flat like a pancake so it wasn't a challenging one, but so, so, sooo pretty! I hiked in Grünewald -forest and by the lakes. It was a 20k hike and I did it in 3,5 hours including four small breaks...I'm a fast walker :D! I walked from Nikolassee S bahn to Grünewald S Bahn, you can see the route here. It is the hike number three.

When I came home I rewarded myself with a hot bath and by cooking sweet potatoes with turkish yogurt and chopped paprika ;). I have to remember to stretch while watching Eurovision song contest ;) Go Finland!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site By Designer Blogs