Holiday state of mind

Hi guys!

I came back to Berlin couple of days ago from my lovely holidays in Finland. I guess you all know the feeling when everything about your day is so very simple and effortless yet so perfect – perfect weather, your favourite summer activities (or non-activities) and the best company. I had lots of those days in Finland. Layer by layer the Berlin-me was peeled off (literally, I burnt my skin...) and a real suomiromantikko, "Finland-romantic" came out.

Here's a glimpse of what I did...





























1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had such a lovely time Marjaana! Love all these pictures, they have such a cool, chill and European vibe to them :) Makes me think of my home-country :)

    Having a great company during any vacation is always the best :)

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

 
Site By Designer Blogs