Off to Tokyo!

Hi Guys!

Finally the day has arrived! My express passport is waiting for me in Helsinki-Vantaa airport and I have to go and get it during my layoff before I continue to Tokyo. Japan will be my first stop on my two month backpacking trip. I try to update my blog as often as I have the internet. I'll try my best but I won't be running after the WiFi all the time ;D.

Some of the things I'm planning to do in Tokyo:


  • Eat sushi for breakfast, lunch and dinner because I'm such a cliche
  • Go to a massive Sanrio store because I still secretly like Hello Kitty
  • Meet up with locals
  • Sell my panties. This is a joke (or is it?)
  • Buy something weird from a vending machine. Maybe yet another passport?
  • Sing karaoke like never before. Preferably in Japanese.


I'm pretty proud of myself managing to pack my backpack to under 10 kilos. The hand luggage will be close to 8 though because of all the heavy electronics, like the TV and the fridge...


This was the starting point..
.
From this is still took about 1/3 away, mostly clothes..

All in, I still see a potential back pain here...

Keep your fingers crossed that I manage to get my express passport on time! Sayōnara!

Ps. I promised to try keeping everyone up to date where I'll be staying so this is where I'll stay in Tokyo until 9.6.:

SAKURA HOTEL IKEBUKURO

Address: 2-40-7 Ikebukuro Toshima-ku, Tokyo Japan 171-0014



1 comment:

  1. Aivan mahtavan hyvän ihanan upeeta en-vaan-kestä matkaa!!!!!!!!! Ja todellakin juokset wifin perässä ainakin välillä ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site By Designer Blogs